This Privacy Statement explains our practices, including your choices, regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of certain information, including your personal information, by Revenue Cycle Match.com, Inc. (“RCM”) or (“our”) or (“we”). The use of the term “you” or “your” herein is intended to reference either a vendor or provider who is either a company or an individual person acting as an agent on behalf of the company.
If you have general questions about your account or how to contact us, please visit the “My Account” section of our website. For questions specifically about this Privacy Statement, or our use of your personal information, cookies or similar technologies, please contact us directly at [email protected].
The data controller of your personal information is Revenue Cycle Match.com, Inc., a Florida corporation. Please note that if you contact us to assist you, for your safety and ours we may need to authenticate your identity before fulfilling your request.
Collection of Information
We receive and store information about you such as:
1. Information You provide to us: We collect information you provide to us which includes:
- a. Your name, email address, address or postal code, payment method(s), and telephone number. We collect this information in a number of ways, including when you engage our services, while using our services, or interacting with us;
- b. In the case of a vendor, you provide information such as: the name of your company and description of company services provided; company address; company contact person (including phone number and email address); company executive information (including phone number and email address); proprietary information such as company logo, company website links, and social media information and links; product name, description and pertinent information; together with payment collection information for your annual subscription.
- c. In the case of a provider, you provide information such as: complete name, title, name of organization, contact information including email, address and phone number, net patient service revenue and company website and social media links.
2. Information we collect automatically: We collect information about you and your use of our services and your interactions with us. This information includes:
- a. Your activity on the RCM website including, but not limited to, matches made between vendors and providers and the provider’s contact information shared with a vendor when a match is made;
- b. Details of your interactions with RCM when you contact us such as the date, time and reason for contacting us, transcripts of any chat conversations, and if you call us, your phone number and call recordings;
- c. Device IDs or other unique identifiers;
- d. Device and software characteristics (such as type and configuration), connection information, statistics on page views, referring source (for example, referral URLs), IP address (which may tell us your general location), browser and standard web server log information; and
Use of Information
We use your information to provide, analyze, administer, enhance and personalize our services, to process your membership or subscription (as applicable), your matches and your payments, and to communicate with you on these and other topics. For example, we use information to analyze and understand the needs of our providers and vendors, improve our services, and communicate with you concerning our services and to assist you with operational requests such as password reset requests.
Disclosure of Information
We disclose your information for certain purposes as described below:
a. Vendors when a Match is made: : When a successful match is made between a provider and vendor, e.g., a provider has selected a vendor, the vendor has accepted the match notification and authorized RCM to charge the vendor payment information on file for the applicable match fee and the payment is completed, RCM will then provide the vendor with the complete contact information for the provider who has been matched. The foregoing is the only time when RCM will disclose the provider’s information, as provided by the provider, to a vendor. For the sake of clarity and to avoid any possible confusion, we will respect the legitimate privacy concerns of our providers and will take all necessary measures to ensure that we refrain from disclosing the specific identity and/or general quantitative identifying information of our provider(s) to any current or potential vendor(s) of the RCM services. Furthermore, we will never disclose to any party the number of successful matches made between provider and vendor, specifically or generally, as such information may have an adverse effect on the desirability of either or both provider or vendor.
b. Other Providers: Every provider is responsible for creating their own provider profile using information input directly by the provider. We take our responsibility to protect the privacy and confidentiality of provider information very seriously as provider anonymity is a key component of the RCM services. The provider profile information is only visible to other providers and is not shared with vendors except as set forth above when a Match is made.
c. Third Parties: Notwithstanding the above provisions, we may use other companies, agents or contractors (“Service Providers”) to perform services on our behalf or to assist us with the provision of services to you. For example, we may engage Service Providers to provide marketing, communications, infrastructure and IT services, to personalize and optimize our services, to process credit card transactions or other payment methods, to provide customer service, to collect debts, to analyze and enhance data, and to process and administer surveys. In the course of providing such services, these Service Providers may have access to your information. We do not authorize them to use or disclose your information except in connection with providing their services.
e. Business Transfers: In connection with any reorganization, restructuring, merger or sale, or other transfer of assets, we will transfer information, including personal information, provided that the receiving party agrees to respect your personal information in a manner that is consistent with our Privacy Statement.
Access to Account and Profiles
For ease of access to your account, you may have the option to use the “Remember me on this device” function when you log in to the website. This function uses technology that enables us to provide direct account access and to help administer the RCM services without requiring reentry of any password or other user identification when your browser revisits the service.
To remove access to your RCM account from your devices: (a) visit the ” My Account” section of our website, choose “Sign out of all devices,” and follow the instructions to deactivate your devices (note, deactivation may not occur immediately) or (b) delete your RCM settings from your device (steps vary by device and the option is not available on all devices). Where possible, users of public or shared devices should log out at the completion of each visit. If you sell or return a computer, you should log out and deactivate the device before doing so. If you do not maintain the security of your password or device, or fail to log out or deactivate your device, subsequent users may be able to access your account, including your personal information. If you share or otherwise allow others to have access to your account, they will be able to see your information (including in some cases personal information).
Your Information and Rights
You can access your information, or correct or update out-of-date or inaccurate information you have provided to us. You can most easily do this by visiting the “My Account” section of our website, where you have the ability to access and update a broad range of information about your vendor or provider account. You may also request that we delete information that you have provided to us by contacting us at [email protected].
We may reject requests that are unreasonable or not required by law, including those that would be extremely impractical, could require disproportionate technical effort, or could expose us to operational risks however we will make commercially reasonable efforts to comply with your requests. We may retain information as required or permitted by applicable laws and regulations, including for our billing or records purposes and to fulfill the purposes described in this Privacy Statement. We take reasonable measures to destroy or de-identify your information in a secure manner when it is no longer required.
We use reasonable administrative, logical, physical and managerial measures to safeguard your information against loss, theft and unauthorized access, use and modification. These measures are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risks of processing your information. Unfortunately, no measures can be guaranteed to provide 100% security. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
A dialog box will pop up at the bottom of your screen asking you to accept the running of cookies while you are active on the RCM website and you are encouraged to click “yes.”
To opt out of interest-based ads from RCM in connection with an advertising identifier you will need to configure the appropriate setting on your device (usually found under “privacy” or “ads” in your device’s settings). You may still see ads generated by us or our Service Providers but they will not be tailored to your likely interests.
Last updated: January 2019